Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where do we go from here

With all the changes going on in congress and the new guidlines the CPSIA is placing on all items related to childrens products. I am not sure what the future of Lil' Miss Mack or other SAHM seamstresses, is going to be. For now until all amendments are made to the current laws I will not be producing any new items. It is not worth the heafty fines and jail sentence that accompanies it.
I am truly disheartened if I will no longer be able to produce unique garments for children, but I will abide by this law. I will keep you updated on the status and how it will affect many small business owners who do what I do.

THIS ARTICLE IS A MUST READ!!
http://www.forbes.com/2009/01/16/cpsia-safety-toys-oped-cx_wo_0116olson.html



No comments:

MY RECENT DESIGNS

These are just a few of my favorite designs!!!