Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting Caught UP! YAY!

I am so proud of myself! I have a few outstanding orders to fill but I have finally managed to get in my sewing room and really finish up my orders! I have 2 left! It has been a rather crazy few months...with My daughter and grand baby moving home and then my little one being sick nonstop for the past few weeks. Things are slowly coming around to some kind of normalcy...whatever that may be.

I have been working on some new designs...but can't focus on them until the old ones are finished. I am just grateful that a couple of my customers granted me the opportunity to have some creative say in creating some "special" pieces for them. I hope they love them because I sure loved doing them! Thanks ladies!! :-)

Well with only 2 more simple items to complete I am off again to my sewing room...I think I might crank up the playlist and ignore the family for a few more hours...hopefully I can get them done tonight..it gives me something to shoot for! Wish me luck!

No comments:

MY RECENT DESIGNS

These are just a few of my favorite designs!!!