Friday, October 17, 2008

Chaos...my middle name!

My life has been a bit hectic lately. For those of you who don't know My oldest daughter had a my first grandbaby....and since the birth of Princess Adrienne, I THOUGHT my life would slow down! My daughter is married to a military man who was deployed a month ago...OH did I mention my gradbaby is only 2 months old. Well, anyway...my daughter decided to come home to stay until her hubby returns home. In the mean while I have no space for her and the baby. She has 3 younger siblings (all girls) sooooo my dear hubby and I decided to "build" her a room...in our garage. Now it's not as bad as it sounds..it is a fully functional room with a door heating/cooling and everything!!! WHEW! I am sooo happy it is complete. I am rather proud because we are by no means carpenters...but it actaully was a fun undertaking and me and my husband got to spend time alone..kinda :-)
Now that she has a place of her own I can get back to my work...right? WRONG!! But I am trying!

No comments:

MY RECENT DESIGNS

These are just a few of my favorite designs!!!